Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sept. 28, 2007

On this day, Sept. 28, 2007, my life changed forever. This was the day that Alex and I started dating. At that moment, I had no idea how much I was going to fall in love with this young man. I had no idea that he would be the man that I would hold hands with in front of the sweet little white church that I have grown up in. I now know that I can't imagine my life with anyone else. He is so sweet, patient, loving, and wonderful. He makes my heart feel so happy. I am so completely in love with him. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us as we start this amazing, beautiful journey together.



Me & Alex with our sweet baby, Ellie Mae


2 comments:

  1. love the new header...and can't believe it is getting so close !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. You guys are adorable. Can't wait to see the wedding pics.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!